Friday, November 17, 2006

The time has come for Slaughter!

With blizzards new pvp reward system coming out before the expansion, I'm looking at getting two GM weapons before Jan 15th. According to the PTR's this will take about 30k honor tokens and 60 Arathi Basin marks.

I don't want to PUG my way through this time like I did for rank 11. So I will be recruiting 8 hardcore pvp'rs. To kick off my recruitment I'm going to announce a contest with gold prizes, and hopefully if there is enough turnout I'll be able to pick 8 good players.

If you have any good ideas for contests that will test the pvp ability of players let me know.

Now it's time to go grind the gold for the prize money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.